1. Wishing wells.
2. Those big geese that people dress up according to the seasons or holidays.
3. I can't stand it when people "plant" fake flowers in their flower beds and hang up pots of fake flowers in their front yards. Um, we know.
4. Overturned wheelbarrows full of flowers.
5. Overturned whiskey barrels full of flowers.
6. Anything that's overturned and full of flowers.
7. Wagon wheels with plants or flowers growing on them.
8. It irritates me when people leave their holiday decorations up too long. I'm talking about big red Christmas bows on houses in July and plastic Easter eggs hanging from trees in November.
9. Fish ponds in front yards.
10. Those big wire trellises in front yards.
11. Those big goofy flags (the ones with lady bugs and Mickey Mouse and flower pots on them) people hang by their front doors. I know a lot of people have these, and I'm truly sorry, but I can't stand them.
12. Those gigantic concrete baskets.
13. I know this list sounds mean and I know we live in America and everything, and to each his own and all that, but come on people.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants