I was going to post yesterday so that today would be my 1ooth post, but I got really busy cleaning the house and running errands. Tomorrow will be my 1ooth post, and I'll be listing 100 things about myself. I know the excitement and anticipation must be overwhelming, but please bear with me. We'll get there.
Saturday, June 10, 2006
- Name: stacey
- Location: United States
I'm a christian, I'm married, and I'm a mama to four beautiful children. That about sums it up.
September CalendarSeptember 1st-Buck's 2nd Birthday September 4th-Labor Day September 12th-School Open House and Book Fair September 14th-Paige's First Day of Dance Class, Corinne's Birthday September 27th-Melanie's Birthday September 28th-Sydnee and Jesse's Birthday
I'm Just Sayin'
- Thirteen Things I'd Like To Change About MyselfWit...
- Wordless Wednesday
- I've decided that my first "Tackle It" project w...
- I think this is hilarious.
- Psalm 14 To the Chief Musician. [A Psalm] of David...
- Mmmmm, cake
- Surround me with your tender mercies so I may live...
- 7 Reasons Not To Mess With Kids
- 1. Sorry, 2. No 3. TT 4. Today. 5. I'm 6. Taking...