isnaini_blogtemplate53_00 Broken Spirit

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tackle-It-Tuesday-Banner

I've decided that my first "Tackle It" project will be to clean underneath my girls' bunkbeds. This is a chore that I have put off for far too long; I actually get kind of depressed when I think about it. The girls and I have gotten a good deal of their room cleaned and organized over the past couple of weeks, and this is one of the last few things we need to get done.
Here are some pics of the horrendousness:

junk

more junk

Trust me, it's a lot worse than it looks.
Wish me luck!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I love cleaning out places like this! You can find the neatest things.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Mom2fur said...

Looks like the underneath of my boys' bunk beds. But I refuse to go there. They're both teenagers...they can clean their own rooms. But years ago, I did find 'the neatest things,' as Tami puts it. Like my Maglite flashlight that had disappeared for months! (What is it with little boys and flashlights?)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

What a good place to Tackle!! And make sure you lets us know what neat things you find -LOL

So glad you are playing along - hope you have a great day :)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Sprague, All Natural Mommies said...

OMG, ok *Blushing* my daughter has bunk beds that are seperated, and well, under BOTH beds looks exactly like that...I wish you luck to clean it up! That's one BIG challenge!

9:13 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

I used to hate cleaning under my kids beds. I never knew what lurked there alongside the dust bunnies.

I hadn't heard about Hell, Mi. That is a good one.

9:15 PM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Looking forward to see your finished 'tackle;. I know you can do it :)

11:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah, I agree with eph2810, can't wait to see your end result! It will feel so good to!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Beckie said...

Don't envy you one bit. You should see under my teenager's bed!

My WW is up if you'd like to visit.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home