isnaini_blogtemplate53_00 Broken Spirit

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tackle-It-Tuesday-Banner


Last Tuesday, my first project was to clean underneath my girls' bunkbeds.
Here is the finished result:

clean!

This week, I'm going to tackle the space on top of my refrigerator:

top of refrigerator

top of refrigerator

My husband and I have a bad habit of throwing stuff up there, mostly in an attempt to keep everything away from him.
Lately it's gotten out of hand and it's driving me crazy. When I can't find something, I automatically start digging around up there and that just makes it worse.
Wish me luck!
You know, I would just shove everything into the cabinets above the refrigerator, but it's already full. *Sigh*.


*Update:
Here are the pictures of the clean area on top of my refrigerator:

clean!

clean


Tackle It Tuesday

7 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Wow, what a difference! Good work!

3:16 PM  
Blogger EmilyRoseJewel said...

Good going! It is such a relief to see cleared out spaces. I know what you mean by trying to keep things out of someone's reach. I have been tackling catch all places in my home on my TackTues. Stop by if you get a chance.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

AWESOME!! those catch alls are brutal to clean up cause you need to find places (or the garbage) for them all.

Way to go! :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Reverberate58 said...

You go girl! Wanna come work on my closets?

10:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah! Good job there!

11:26 PM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Job(s) well done. I did tackly mine - now I just have to format the picture for the up-load.
Thanks for stopping by.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

When Kevin and I were first married, I vowed to myself that the top of the fridge would stay clutter free (I had seen how messy others looked). Now, I couldn’t fit one other thing up there! It’s sad really.
Yours looks great though!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home