isnaini_blogtemplate53_00 Broken Spirit

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Thirteen Things I'd Like To Change About Myself
With God's Help and Strength
1. I would like to be less critical and judgemental of others.
2. I need to be more humble.
3.I would like to learn to appreciate my life and particular situation more.
4. I need to stop taking my blessings for granted.
5. I would like for God to grant me more patience.
6. I would love to be rid of my hot temper and be a more peaceful person.
7. I want God to give me a servant's heart and attitude.
8. I want to become the person God wants me to be and achieve inner beauty.
9. I would like to learn to worry less, and trust God more.
10. I want God's love to pour out of me onto others.
11. I want to be more open and honest about my faith.
12. I want to have more compassion for others, and for God to instill in me a passion for the unsaved.
13. I want to think and pray for myself less, and for others more.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


8 Comments:

Blogger Fida said...

Oh man... its good that you're admitting ur weakness

Your next hurdle is to work on it with heart and discipline.

Good things will happen to people with good intentions

9:58 PM  
Blogger Fated Hearts said...

Amen!! God knows I also need to change! especially to be more close to HIM and worry less, and yes I have a hot temper too..need that curbed too! hehehe

Happy Thursday! mine is posted.

http://fatedhearts.blogsome.com

12:58 AM  
Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

Amen! I echo that list all right.
I could really lose my hot temper and worry less etc...

mine is up too

3:10 AM  
Blogger Wystful1 said...

#4 I think we ALL should agree with this one!!!!

Great list.

Come by and pick up any or all of my T 13 banners-headers!!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, great list...I never pray for patience...I do pray that God will help me endure my blessings. Blessings today and always...My TT is up and it smells.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Reverberate58 said...

Great list. I would love for #7 & #9 to happen to me too! Wonderful sharing!

My T13 is up!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Great list...I think this is the first step in seeing some of these changes. Praying that you experience GRACE beyond measure and joy in the journey!!

My TT is up here.

9:05 AM  
Blogger MysteriousLady said...

Nice list!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home