isnaini_blogtemplate53_00 Broken Spirit: Prayers of a Godly Woman-Day 4

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Prayers of a Godly Woman-Day 4

By Jim Gallery

Help me, Lord, To Know Your Peace

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee..."
Isaiah 26:3

She was by my side everywhere I spoke, in church and in homes. Heija Kim was my translator on a mission trip to Korea. I would read from a Billy Graham tract entitled "Peace with God," and she would interpret my words to the listeners. Heija and I spoke with hundreds of Koreans as we shared the message of God's peace.

We were told by missionaries that the tract had been chosen because of the universal need that all men and women feel for a sense of peace with God. Jesus has promised all believers a
"peace that passes all understanding." (Philippians 4:7). Godly women, such as Heija, pray for and work for the peace that only comes from one source: the Prince of Peace, Christ Jesus.

God loves you and wants you to experience peace and life-abundant and eternal.
Billy Graham

There may be no trumpet sound or loud applause when we make a right decision, just a calm sense of resolution and peace.
Gloria Gaither

I'm leaving you well and whole. That's my parting gift to you. Peace...
Jesus
John 14:27

Today's Prayer
Lord, Thank You for the peace I feel in my heart. Thank You for calming me when I feel overwhelmed. May the peace You provide for me draw someone close, and may I point them to You today.
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home