isnaini_blogtemplate53_00 Broken Spirit: Tagged!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tagged!

Bob has been tagged by Church and Guido to list five wierd facts about himself:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Bob's ready for bed

1. Bob does not like to eat in front of people. Since he spends most of his days running around the backyard and playing (when the weather permits), we keep his food and water dishes outside. After we fill his bowls, he waits patiently for us to go back in the house before he chows down.
2. He really loves cheese.
3. For some strange reason, he also likes to eat grass.
4. Bob won't sleep anywhere except for the girls' room. When we first adopted him, I tried to get him to sleep next to me in our bed, but he wasn't having it. He prefers to sleep curled up at Paige's and Chloe's feet, or sometimes in between them. Go figure.
5. Bob is somewhat particular about his animal friends. There are certain dogs he refuses to have anything to do with. I have no idea what criterion he bases his friendships on, so we never know what other dogs he will be compatible with. (That makes him sound like a snob, doesn't it? He's really not, trust me. He loves all people and is very loving in general.) Don't get me wrong, he's not mean to other dogs; he'll simply do the sniff thing and if he's not interested, he'll walk away.
However, there are also dogs that Bob has an instant chemistry with. For example, Bob loves my sister-in-law Jennifer's dog, Samson. They hit it off the moment they met. As a matter of fact, I think they might like each other a little too much, if you know what I'm sayin. We've witnessed some...er...um..."physical activity" between these two that is...not quite natural, so to speak.

So, there you have it. I don't know how weird these facts are, but they are definitely what make Bob so special and why we love him and his qirkiness so much.
Bob is tagging PJ, Kimmy, Courtney, Eph2810, and Heather.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

Bob sounds like a good dog!
Hey, thanks for the tag. I'm gonna do this on my funny blog!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

That's hilarious that he won't eat in front of anyone!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Gardenwife said...

That's funny about Bob not liking to eat in front of anyone. All of our animals will eat in front of each other and in front of us. They eat because they know another dog or cat are liable to make off with a mouthful if they don't!

3:31 PM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

I will do mine on Friday - okay? I'll talk about our adopted, funny dog Zoey.

1:15 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

I am working on this one.

I like Bob's list...I will have a talk with Kee-Bear tonight and see what he says. LOL

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home